Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do You Have A cause?

I'd like very much to know if you have a cause that needs attention? I discovered the needs for awareness and funds for Loving Food Resources. between their open food pantry on Saturday and also getting food to others who are in home hospice this all volunteer organization cannot run on it's own without the support of our community. They do not accept donations from United way or any other agency. It's through our love, our generosity, our encouragement that their doors stay open to give food to those in need.
I'm considering going somewhere on the road next summer after my next benefit for LFR. Where do you think I should travel to and raise awareness and funds? I've had suggestions for Hole in the wall gang which is a camp for cancer kids. St. Judes was another suggestion as well as going to an inner city with a cause of helping a children s unit on a hospital. I'd love to hear your thoughts as well as suggestions.
Please reserve the date of Sunday March 8th, 2009 for our 2nd annual benefit for LFR, The Eagle Flies on Sunday
Thanks and always remember to
Spread Peace, Smiles, and Love,
steveNyou

1 comment:

steveNyou presents said...

Looks like I might be organizing an evening for Our Voice. I'm waiting to meet with them to discuss finding a restaurant to host an afternoon with lunch and entertainment all for a nominal fee. After the cost of a lunch Our Voice will get the rest. Please follow this link for more.
steveNyou